If you are looking for the best place to hang out, where they serve the best food as well, TAKODA is the best place to go. This is the best Washington Whiskey bar DC. The good thing about this fast-rising restaurant and beer garden aside from the best food and the best drinks, they are open seven days a week.
TAKODA has more than 50 kinds of whiskey that you can choose from. They have the “Whiskey Month” that they promised to give you a different kind of experience with your drinks. The restaurant and the bar scene in Shaw are growing, so don’t miss out your chance to experience the difference.
The TOP 5 Whiskeys Offered by TAKODA
- Basil Hayden Bourbon. This Bourbon is very popular to millennials. Washington and Baltimore are two of the cities where Basil Hayden is commonly served in bars like TAKODA. This is lighter compared to other drinks and is easy to tolerate on your taste buds and throat.
- Buffalo Trace E.H. Taylor Rye. This is always rated as one of the best whiskeys being sold in the market today. This is a top seller that was ever produced by Buffalo Trace. This has quite a unique taste which has a woody flavor, with a little spice and sweetness to it. It also has hints of vanilla which makes it sweet instead of hot.
- Buffalo Trace Stagg Jr. Bourbon. This is the younger version of the George T Stagg Bourbon which is released yearly by Buffalo Trace. This is considered as a well-made drink. This Bourbon is continuously growing in popularity. This is the best drink for someone who is looking to relax in style.
- Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye. this is known for leaving the aging whiskey open to the elements. This means that this was aged naturally, and without using any artificial methods to speed up the process. The whiskey feels smooth and tingly at the same time with a hint of cocoa, cedar, and roasted nuts. This is more on the sweet side and is best for those who love sweet drinks.
- High West Campfire Whiskey. This is one of the best whiskeys of all time. It is bound to hit you gradually. This has a dry rye which is 95% of the contents of the bottle. Therefore, the 5% remaining is peated barley malt. This has a dark caramel color. All the bottles are up to 5 years so you are sure that you have a high-quality drink here.
TAKODA has the best whiskey selection that would be a good taste for anyone’s palate. If you are interested to give it a try, book a table with your friends and enjoy a good drink with the best people at the most popular Whiskey Bar in DC.